Find a copy in the library
It's definitely not awful or worthless BB code is On. Smilies are On. Forum Rules.
- The Kurdish Nationalist Movement: Opportunity, Mobilization and Identity.
- Wong Kar-wais Happy Together?
- Future Internet - FIS 2010: Third Future Internet Symposium, Berlin, Germany, September 20-22, 2010. Proceedings!
- Leonardo da Vinci: Notebooks (Oxford Worlds Classics).
All times are GMT The time now is AM. Computer Technical Help Programming.
- [BEST BOOKS] Trading and Exchanges Market Microstructure for Practit….
- The New International Economic Order: Conflict and Cooperation in North-South Economic Relations, 1974–77.
- All By Gods Design.
- Questions of Consciousness (ASA Monographs, 33).
- Historical Aspects of Critical Illness and Critical Care Medicine, An Issue of Critical Care Clinics.
- Youre Born an Original (Dont Die a Copy).
User Name. Remember Me? Mark Forums Read. Business, Finance, and Investing Making money, investing in markets, and running businesses.
Page 2 of 2. Thread Tools. View Public Profile.mufneudecusmort.ga
Larry Harris (2008): Trading and Exchanges: Market Microstructure for Practitioners
Send a private message to d7o1d1s0. Find More Posts by d7o1d1s0. Find Threads Started by d7o1d1s0. Send a private message to Pinkmann. Find More Posts by Pinkmann. About this Item This book is about trading, the people who trade securities and contracts, the marketplaces where they trade, and the rules that govern it.
Readers will learn about investors, brokers, dealers, arbitrageurs, retail traders, day traders, rogue traders, and gamblers; exchanges, boards of trade, dealer networks, ECNs electronic communications networks , crossing markets, and pink sheets. Also covered in this text are single price auctions, open outcry auctions, and brokered markets limit orders, market orders, and stop orders. Finally, the author covers the areas of program trades, block trades, and short trades, price priority, time precedence, public order precedence, and display precedence, insider trading, scalping, and bluffing, and investing, speculating, and gambling.
Printed Pages: Bookseller Inventory Ask Seller a Question. About this title Synopsis: Please Read Notes: Brand New, International Softcover Edition, Printed in black and white pages, minor self wear on the cover or pages, Sale restriction may be printed on the book, but Book name, contents, and author are exactly same as Hardcover Edition. Bank Draft or Banker's Cheque.
Shop by category
Physical description xii, p. Series Financial Management Association survey and synthesis series. Online Available online. Full view.
TRADING AND EXCHANGES: Market Microstructure for Practitioners
Business Library. H37 Unknown. More options. Limited preview. Bibliography Includes bibliographical references p. Contents 1.
Introduction 2. The Trading Industry 4. Orders and Order Properties 5.
Trading and Exchanges: Market Microstructure for Practitioners - Larry Harris - Google книги
Market Structures 6. Order-Driven Market Mechanisms 7. Why People Trade 9. Informed Traders and Market Efficiency Order Anticipators